Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Feed me

reading this, think about your involment into such things. it brings you more than you could give.
It was 8 March - international women day. I knew, CZ isn't celebrating it that much as Ukraine does, so, I also understood, that and my international YWAM family will not create anything. So, being myself-celebrating, I asked God to present me a flower, somehow. So He did! In a market, where we went for shopping food for us, I got my flower and some wishes on czech. Anyway, it's nice :)
Friday night (8-12 pm) we splited into 3 teams,  took 3 routes, prayed and went out our River House.
We took a gifts for girls on a streets. Some of us had a chance to come into the night clubs or brothels and talk with girls there. Other were praying outside.
We met a lot. We got shocked. We were amazed. We were hurt.
What is my expierence? Here it is.
On the way home we walked past to a big market, and there are sitting one homeless with a dog always. Once I gave him a food. That evening we met him again. So I asked my team if we could by some dinner for him, as i didn't take money with me. We went into market and other stayed outside. When we came back, he disappered and othere didn;t see him. So we decided to go down street where is an old uninhabitable house. But, that man wasn't there. All the way I was thinking aboout that food in my bag. "God, would You give me any homeless or hungry today? I know, i could do it tomorrow...but You know, I bought it today". As we were finishing our prayer walk and coming closer to the house, we didn't have any gifts left. But anyway, we met one more prostitute. Ira had a chocolet, so she gave it to her. "Ok, God. I have somebody's dinner...". Few meters later, we met 2 women. One of them Ira met before. So they start to talk, and in a moment, Ira turned to me and gave me a sign - give them. I was sooo happy to feed somebody, even we were in 40-50 meters from home.
As I got to know in few days, when Ira asked them before if they need anything, they
always say - nothing. That evening.. they replied "We are hungry".

God always provides! He gave the desire, He gave the opportunity to use it.

No comments: